Everything You Need to Know About Eyelash Extensions
May 23, 2017
They are worth every penny.
Lash extensions are life. I have been getting them for almost 2 years now, and I will be getting them forever. They’re so great, I wish they were permanent. Here’s everything you need to know about them.
1. They’re pricey when you first get them, but worth the investment. When you first get your lashes done, it’s about $100-200 for a full-set depending on what kind of lash you get (silk to mink). I get mink lashes – they’re thicker and look like you have mascara on them. Once you get the full-set, you pay about a little over half the price to get a fill-in.
2. They last longer than you think. I fill-in my lashes every 4-5 weeks. It really depends on your lash cycle, but they will last you at least a couple weeks, especially if you take care of them properly.
3. No, it doesn’t hurt. It doesn’t hurt at all when you get them done – it just takes a really, really, long time. Basically, they put the lash extension on every single on of your lashes.
4. Yes, you can wear make-up. But the best part is, you don’t have to. With lash extensions, you don’t need an eyelash curler or mascara – which saves time and money. I don’t usually wear a lot of make-up anyway, but the lash extensions help that a lot. I just wake up, fill my brows, throw on my face make-up and I’m good.
5. They won’t ruin your natural lashes. As long as you don’t pull them out (they fall out naturally), your natural lashes will be fine.
WARNING: Once you get them, you’ll fall in love and will never look back. If you are interested in lashes, and live in Los Angeles, reach out to my girl Milah at Milah’s Mobile Spa!